Swain Foods satsumas are sold under the brand name Sunny Boys. Satsumas are seedless, juicy, sweet and easy to peel mandarin oranges. Sunny Boys are a fun and nutritional snack for customers of all ages. Our growers are located in South Georgia and North Florida which provides the optimal climate to produce the sweetest Satsuma mandarin oranges. Sunny Boys aren’t harvested until the Brix / acid ratio is at least 10:1 which ensures maximum sweetness.
Sunny Boys are available from late October through early December.
3 lb. mesh bags
Temperature: 41-46 degrees F
Shelf life: 4 weeks
Why Sunny Boys
• They provide an excellent source of Vitamin C, which is an antioxidant.
• A good source of Vitamin A, supporting healthy vision.
• A great source of folic acid, a B-complex vitamin that can help prevent birth defects.
• It is a good source of fiber.
• They also have lower citrus acid than many other mandarins.